What happens after I schedule a tour?
- A guide from our team will personally reach out to you via phone or email. We do this to outline our initial plans, and it allows us to get to know your expectations on our adventures.
Where do we meet?
- Meet us at the Estes Park Visitors Center, North Entrance
- address: 500 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517
Is there public/rental transportation in Estes Park?
- Negative. You need a car to travel around town and to visit RMNP
Is staff vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Yes, all staff has received their vaccine + booster
What should I bring?
- Bottled water or hydration bladder
- Hiking boots or sturdy ankle supporting footwear(not open toe)
- Sandals with ankle straps are not suggested
- Snacks if you get hungry
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
Are you insured and licensed?
- Yes, a license/permit and insurance is required to obtain a RMNP Tour Guide Pass. The Federal government assigns these licenses/permits so all information is verified. All of our Guides are also CPR + First Aid certified as well as clean driving backgrounds.
What happens if the weather is bad?
- We start our trek on time in rain, shine, snow or sleet. Please call 24hrs in advance if you are concerned about the weather, and need to reschedule.
Do you have the proper Estes Park specific business licenses?
- Yes, we are also insured and have all required business permits within Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
How can I ask specific questions or talk to someone on the phone?
- Call 214.558.4983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 90 minutes from Denver and DIA
LETS PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE
We do not mix groups within our tours.
Under 18 - No Charge
Enjoying RMNP should never be a financial burden for families with kids. Our goal is to inspire the next generation.
A one size fits all approach is not realistic. Every excursion is customized to your group.