How long are your tours/excursions?
- 4-6hrs. We do our best to agree on a set time based on where we are going in the park. Your own interests guide the tour so we have flexibility in case your group has interest in seeing more animals vs. lakes or other specific feature.
What happens after I schedule a tour?
- A guide from our team will personally reach out to you via phone or email. We do this to outline our initial plans, and it allows us to get to know your expectations on our adventures. Each excursion is custom, so our plans are developed based on our discussion.
Where do we meet?
- Meet us at the Estes Park Visitor Center North entrance, 500 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517
Is there public transportation/rentals in Estes Park?
- Negative. You need a car to travel around town and to visit RMNP. If you need a ride for your trip, please let us know.
Is staff vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Yes, all staff has received their vaccine + booster
What should I bring?
- Bottled water or hydration bladder
- Hiking boots or sturdy ankle supporting footwear(not open toe)
- Sandals with ankle straps are not suggested
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Photography equipment
- Binoculars if desired(we will have ours on hand for you as well)
Are you insured and licensed?
- Yes, in several ways!
- Commercial insurance coverage is required to obtain a RMNP Tour Guide Pass & Photography Portrait permits
- All of our Guides are CPR + First Aid certified and natural history buffs
- Licensed in the town of Estes Park and State of Colorado
- Licensed in Larimer County for photography permits in/around Estes Park, and all the way to Fort Collins, and Loveland
What happens if the weather is bad?
- We start our trek on time in rain, shine, snow or sleet. Please call 24hrs in advance if you are concerned about the weather, and want to reschedule.
Do you have the proper Estes Park specific business licenses?
- Yes, we are also insured and have all required business permits within Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
How can I ask specific questions or talk to someone on the phone?
- Call 214.558.4983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 90 minutes from Denver and DIA
LETS PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE
We do not mix groups within our tours.
Under 18 - No Charge
Enjoying RMNP should never be a financial burden for families with kids. Our goal is to inspire the next generation.
A one size fits all approach is not realistic. Every excursion is customized to your group.