- Professional guide
- backpacks to carry gear
- poncho(if needed)
- jackets (if cold/desired)
- group first aid kit
- reservation timed permit fees
- RMNP vehicle fee
- group photo
- candid photography
- hand warmers (if cold)
- dry humor & dad jokes
- Local POV on suggestions for the rest of your trip
How long are your tours/excursions?
- That depends! We do our best to agree on a set time based on where we are going in the park. We have 2hr all the way to 12+ hour hiking expeditions. Your own interests guide the tour so we have flexibility in case your group has interest in seeing more animals vs. lakes or other specific feature. The exception is when we are on a destination specific hike.
- RMNP Entrance Fee - Included in the price
- RMNP Timed Entry Fee - Included in the price
What happens after I schedule a tour?
- A guide from our team will personally reach out to you via phone or email. We do this to outline our initial plans, and it allows us to get to know your expectations on our adventures. Each excursion is custom, so our plans are developed based on our discussion.
Where do we meet?
- Meet us at the Estes Park Visitor Center North entrance, 500 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517
- If you prefer we meet at your hotel, we can do that also within Estes Park city limits. This needs to be communicated after booking or we will meet at the Visitor Center above
Is there public vehicle transportation/rentals in Estes Park?
- Negative. You need a car to travel around town and to visit RMNP. If you need a ride for your trip, please let us know.
Is staff vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Yes, all staff has received their vaccine + booster
What should you bring?
- Refillable Bottle or hydration bladder
- Hiking boots or sturdy ankle supporting footwear(not open toe)
- Sandals with ankle straps are not suggested
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Backpack(we have some to use if you can’t pack one)
- Puffer jacket or other outerwear jacket
- Photography equipment
- Binoculars if desired(we will have ours on hand for you as well)
Are you insured and licensed?
- Yes, in several ways!
- Commercial insurance coverage is required to obtain a RMNP Tour Guide Pass & Photography Portrait permits
- All of our Guides are CPR + First Aid certified and natural history buffs
- Licensed in the town of Estes Park and State of Colorado
- Licensed in Larimer County for photography permits in/around Estes Park, and all the way to Fort Collins, and Loveland
What happens if the weather is bad?
- We start our tours on time in rain, shine, snow or sleet. Please call 24hrs in advance if you are concerned about the weather, and want to reschedule.
- Less than 24hrs notice will require a gift card or reschedule.
Your comfort level is our priority so we cater our route, destinations and plans based on your group(all adults, adults+kids, etc). A guide will personally call you after any booking to outline and cover these important details of your group to ensure everyone has an amazing trip. There is no such thing as 1 size fits all excursion, so our focus is always on personalization.
Packed/Worn by you
- +62oz water bottle(Nalgene/Hydroflask/Yeti) or Camelbak bladder
- Water in your water bottle
- Hiking boots or supportive shoes(no open toe sandals)
- Long sleeve lightweight tops
- Pants - lightweight; not jeans(optional)
- Fleece jacket or insulated vest
- Medications needed
Group Size Details
- 1-9 people max; per guide
- If you have a large group/party, let us know so we can outline what a hike with a large group looks like. RMNP has strict requirements and we are experts in navigating the details to ensure your group has a hassle free trip.
Do you have the proper Estes Park specific business licenses?
- Yes, we are also insured and have all required business permits within Estes Park, State of Colorado and Rocky Mountain National Park.
How can I ask specific questions or talk to someone on the phone?
- Call 214.558.4983
- email email@example.com
Traveling in the park will be done by your own vehicle. We will have radios to communicate en route to our respective destinations within the park, and while hiking. Cell phones service is unreliable due to the mountains and natural areas. If you must be driven, let us know.
How far is Estes Park from Denver International Airport?
- 90 minutes from Denver and DIA
LETS PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE
We do not mix groups within our tours.
Under 18 - No Charge
Enjoying RMNP should never be a financial burden for families with kids. Our goal is to inspire the next generation.
A one size fits all approach is not realistic. Every excursion is customized to your group.